How to run Lineage 2
Step 1: DOWNLOAD GAME CLIENT
- To start the game you need to download the Lineage 2 client.
- We recommend downloading Lineage 2 via torrent.
Step 2: UNZIP THE GAME CLIENT
- After downloading the client, you must unzip it. Once the game is unzipped successfully, run the launcher Scryde.exe, select the server, make the file check and run the client.
Step 2: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ANY CLIENT
- If you have any client of Lineage 2: Gracia Epilogue, High Five or any other, then it remains to download our patch or update. This is even easier than downloading the full L2 client.
Step 3: RUN THE GAME
- If the game client is already loaded or the patch is installed over the existing L2 client, you must run the Scryde.exe launcher to start the game. We recommend always running the Lineage 2 client via Scryde.exe
- If the Scryde.exe does not start, you can use a beta version of updater – ScrydeBeta.exe
- Download ScrydeBeta.exe [90Mb]. Before the first start of the game, make a full check of the files.
1. LAUNCH SCRYDE.EXE (IT SHOULD BE LOCATED IN THE ROOT FOLDER WITH THE GAME)
2. CHOOSE THE SERVER AND THE ROUTE TO THE ROOT FOLDER WITH THE GAME (DEFAULT SELECTED IT)
3. START THE GAME AFTER CHECKING THE FILES